Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It is gonna be one of those days.....I just know it

I have the kids off to school, Scott off to work, and it is just me and the four legged babies here.
Yesterday, I spent the morning in the doctors office with Alicia and her pink eyed self. I think I got a lil lightheaded, trying not to breath in all the damn germs floating around in the waiting room. It was packed!
I believe I just may be trying to come down with something, because my joints were hurting so bad last night and this morning, I just feel BLAH.
My only plan for today is to camp out in the bed, reading, watching movies, playing on the laptop and sipping good tea. It is that, or clean house.

3 comments:

Emmi said...

I'll trade places with you. I want to go back to bed & stay there all day long.

Jeanne said...

I just want to go back to bed.....(lol)

((hugs))
Jeanne

Jeanne said...

I just want to go back to bed.....(lol)

((hugs))
Jeanne