Thursday, October 2, 2008

Much better today....

I woke up this morning with my throat feeling "normal", guess it was just my allergies and not the lil sick kids at the pediatrician.
The weather has been so beautiful here....so chilly in the morning that I was able to open the windows and air out the house.(my allergies will not like this)
Poor lil ole Nolerbeanz. She is already having a hard time with the temps dropping.
I told Scott that this weekend she was getting her winter wear and some boots!
She has gotten fat just like her momma and nothing from last year fits.
She had to be made to go off the porch this morning to take care of business.
That lil heffa was gonna hold it and save it for the so called "accident pad" we leave out for her "I will not be completly potty trained self"

5 comments:

Emmi said...

I had to break out the doggie T's this morning & make for sure all the poochies had their blankies. It was only 60 at 8:30 this morning. I love it though.

Jeanne said...

I love this cool weather too and I LOVE having my windows open....but when I do that, my allergies freak out!!!!! I just can't get a break....(lol)

((hugs))
Jeanne

Linda said...

I'm hating having to take Abby Cakes out in the rain on a leash instead of just pushing her out the door in our fenced in yard!!I'm totally understanding now why she hates going out in all the bad weather!!!
Tell Nola Beans that Auntie Linda said using the pad is just fine ;)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Tina of Moon Shine said...

my dad announced that their little Duchess will be needing a sweater.... Ijust shook my head...lol

Estela said...

It does seem like the heat just up and left overnight, doesn't it? We are enjoying the cooler temps here too.