Thursday, October 16, 2008

3 hours!

time flys gif Pictures, Images and Photos
This is how long I sat in the bedroom, locked up with Scott, searching online for cell phones for him and the girls. I am a flip flopper and I can appreciate anyone that will analyze things, but damn! Scott just can't make up his mind these days.
When all was said and done.....I did not place an order for the phones.
He had me so uptight and just ready to say F it! (actually, I think I did say that lol)
He would ask me what I thought, then want to question that answer.Decisions Pictures, Images and Photos
I don't know if it is old age creeping up or what, but this is just getting worse with him and not just about big decisions or commitments, but just simple chit.
I dread going shopping Friday to pick out my front door and the storm door. Oh, and now he wants to look at security lights and new light fixtures for the front porch and back porch. I don't see this going well at all.
Maybe I should play my time of the month card.....hehehe

9 comments:

Emmi said...

I think it gets worse with age cause Jim is the biggest flip flopper since he retired.

Happy Being Me said...

Maybe he can go storm door and security light shopping while you decide in peace which plan and phones your going to order.
Hope your day is good to you,
Katie

Estela said...

Most of the cell phone companies have maps available for you to see how your coverage will work. We have AT & T and love them, but we cannot receive service inside our house... that's the only drawback and since I don't use this instead of a landline for the house it was not enough of a negative to change companies. You might want to check the coverage maps (ours did show we'd have spotty coverage at best) before making a decision.

Myra said...

Yes, there you go...say you're PMS'ing, and its really bad this month! Cramps, bloating, hemorraging, the whole bit! I'm sure you can pull it off!

Sherry said...

I know what you are going thru I think we are going with go phones because of the high cost of teenagers on the phone and the fact I can't get anyone to warranty their phones I will be so glad when out contract is up ..
have a good day with the shopping
hugs
Sherry
http://onebiteonestepatatime.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Waving a hello!!!! Maybe he should go to the store if y'all have one and test drive them!
Jess

Wendy in Oz said...

Oh God! This sounds just like my house! I can have a look make a decision and make a purchase in under 2 minutes. JW - well.... He has to research, compare, think on it, test drive it, hell- sleep on it!!! Drives me friggen nuts!
Good luck with your door shopping!!!

Wendy in Oz

Linda said...

Hi
I'm getting caught up here, I've had some bad days with a new medicine I'm taking, but today I've been able to sit up all day without being dizzy or sick.
Oh girlfriend, I hear ya....I think we may be on the outs by the time we ever get to move back in our house!! We have argued and gone back and fourth on colors and plans...until I just think my head will explode. So sitting with cell phones right now would not be my cup of tea, there are just too many!
Oh, Marv & I have already voted by absentee ballot because we will be on our last day in Disney with Mandy on Election day. We both voted for McCain. I like Sarah P, don't love her...but don't hate her either. Too much unknown about Obama and John McCain has a good record in the senate...I think he is a decent man who loves America. I question Obama where national security is concerned, and that's a huge factor for me...fighting the threat of terrorism.
I think that is what you have to do Erica..what matters most to you. We are never going to find a candidate that we agree fully with..I don't agree with McCain on social issues. But I think you have to write down the issues that are most important to you...and then find out which candidate is closest to those. At least that's what we did.

Love & Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Rose said...

I am glad I am impulse shopper!! hee! rose